Children under 14 years old must be closely attended and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
Climbing is dangerous and youth must follow our rules while in the gym.
- 1 adult can supervise NO MORE THAN 3 YOUTH
- No running, yelling, roughhousing, horseplay or gymnastics (flips, cartwheels, handstands, etc.)
- Never climb above, below, or near another climber
- Adults must stay with their youth at all times
- Stay out of a climbers fall zone (at least 8 ft. in and direction)
- Be respectful of other climbers
Please review the complete rules here.