Make a reservation at Stone Gardens Seattle
Please read over our updated POLIcies
- Members and Current Punch card holders ONLY!
- Reservations are required. Download the RGPro Connect app or create a profile below to easily make repeat reservations. You will be able to sign up for sessions one week in advance.
- Members or Punch card holders under 14 years of age require a supervisor who must be
included in the booking.
Supervisor must stay with the youth members or Punch card holders at all times and rotate zones. See youth policy here
- There will be posted signs with a maximum capacity per zone to enforce social distancing. Everyone will need to stay in their zone.
- If space permits, you
may request to move to a new zone with staff approval.
- You must wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times while in the gym.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 ft or more.
- DO NOT COME IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY COVID 19 SYMPTOMS. All visitors will be screened upon entry and anyone with a temperate above 100.4 F will not be admitted.
- Sanitize your hands before, during and after your climbing session.
- We strongly encourage the use of liquid chalk. No loose chalk will be allowed to keep dust down, chalk balls are okay.
- Showers and locker rooms will be closed. Sinks and toilets will be open.
- Bring your own water bottle. Water Fountains will be closed except to refill bottles.
- Maximum of 4 reservations per week
- If you need to cancel a reservation log in to your profile on the website or RGPro Connect app or call the gym at 206-781-9828. A MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS' NOTICE REQUIRED, 24 hours' notice greatly appreciated.
- Increased cleaning throughout the day
- Capacity will be limited to enforce social distancing
- Doors and windows will be open to get maximum fresh air flow
- Lead ropes and rental equipment are not available for the time being
- Limited number people per zone