Children under 14 years old must be part of a staffed event or directly supervised by a Stone Gardens adult member.
Climbing is dangerous and youth must follow our rules while in the gym.
- 1 adult member can supervise NO MORE THAN 3 YOUTH
- No running, yelling, roughhousing, horseplay or gymnastics (flips, cartwheels, handstands, etc.)
- Never climb above, below, or near another climber
- Adults must stay with their youth at all times
- Stay out of a climbers fall zone (at least 8 ft. in and direction)
- Be respectful of other climbers
Please review the complete rules here.
*Youth policies may vary between facilities.