make a reservation at Stone gardens bellevue
PLEASE READ OVER OUR UPDATED policies
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Walk ins are allowed when space permits.
- Only current MEMBERS and PUNCH CARD holders are allowed to make reservations.
- Use the RGPro Connect App or create a profile on our website to make reservations, see ones you have booked and to cancel.
- Please CANCEL as far in advance as possible to allow others to climb. We ask for a MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS' NOTICE for all climbing reservation cancellations. 24 hours' notice is greatly appreciated. 425.644.2445
- Maximum of 1 climbing reservation per day, 4 per week. Weight room reservations are NOT counted towards this total.
- Social Distancing must be observed at ALL TIMES.
- A FACE MASK must be worn at ALL TIMES.
- Come ready to climb. There will be NO SHOWERING or CLOTHING CHANGING allowed.
- WASH and/or SANITIZE your hands when you ARRIVE, REGULARLY during your session, and before you LEAVE.
- NO LOOSE CHALK - this will be enforced at ALL TIMES.
- Liquid chalk is strongly encouraged, chalk balls/ socks are allowed.
- Water fountains will be CLOSED. The water bottle refill station will be OPEN.
- Please CHECK OUT when leaving.
- Increased cleaning throughout the day
- Capacity will be limited to enforce social distancing
- Doors and windows will be open to get maximum fresh air flow
- Lead Ropes and Towels are not available
- Limited number of people per zone